Bräkne-Hoby, Kyrka

   
   

   

Picture: Roel Sikkema © 2008
Info: Berit Ljungström

   
This organ is built in 1872 by Carl August Johansson from Broaryd in Småland. From 1872 there are 18 stops systems . In 1906 the Trumpet 8
in Manual 1 and Basun 16 in the Pedal were added. In 1984 the organ is restored by Organfactory of Mårtensson, Lund. Then the Violin 8 of Manual 2 is changed to violin 4. The stoplist:
Manual 1
Principal 16
Borduna 16
Principal 8
Gamba 8
Gedackt 8
Flute 4
Oktava 4
Oktava 2
Cornett III
Trumpet 8
Manual 2 (svällverk)
Principal 8
Salicional 8
Rörflöjt 8
Flute oktaviante 4
Violin 4

 
Pedal
Subbas 16
Principal 8
Violoncell 8
Oktava 4
Basun 16
   
   

Home
Back to last page